Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans Jacksonville, FL
The most effective way to keep your HVAC system running smooth and avoid costly repair bills.
Way too many times on service calls our technicians see air conditioning or heating system repairs that could have been avoided had your HVAC system been on a regular maintenance inspection plan.
Every year our phones ring off the hook on the first really hot day or really cold night. Why? Because most homeowners have not turned their system on for a while and never scheduled a maintenance inspection or AC tune up.
You want to be able to rely on your heating and cooling systems to keep you comfortable when the weather turns for the bad. However, without regular maintenance they cannot perform optimally.
When you schedule regular inspections and maintenance of your heater or air conditioning unit, it will save you costly repair by:
- We can spot small problems and prevent them from becoming expensive repairs
- Regular heating and AC maintenance means your HVAC system is running at its best
- You can expect your furnace, heat pump and ac unit to last longer.
- Keeping your HVAC system maintained means it is more energy efficient which can lower your energy costs.
- Prevents buildup of dust and dirt, that can damage your unit and prevent it from providing optimal air flow.
- Prevent a small cheap repair from becoming a big expensive repair by catching it and fixing it early.
Regular maintenance help prevents breakdowns, which means fewer repairs, improved comfort and longer equipment life. Most important, it keeps you and your family safe.
Avoid Costly Repairs or Replacement with our 24 Point HVAC Maintenance Plan
If you live in the Jacksonville Metro area, Comfort Zone of North Florida offers you a 24 point HVAC Preventative Maintenance agreement. One visit every 6 months, one visit in before it gets hot in the Spring and one inspection in Fall/ Winter before it gets cold. We will work around your schedule and let you know when maintenance is due.
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Wash or replace air filters (provided by customer)
- Clean out drain pan
- Flush condensate drain line
- Blower wheel checked
- Refrigerant leak inspection on air handler
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Air handler visual inspection
- Clean leaves and debris
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condenser cabinet
- Visually inspect condenser for refrigerant leaks
- Tighten screws on cabinet
- Check insulation on copper lines
- Level thermostat
- Verify refrigerant pressure readings
- Verify correct amperage of compressor
- Verify correct amperage of fan motor
- Verify correct amperage of heat strips
- Check temperature differential
- Record all date and give customer a copy
- Includes 30 day warranty on labor, 1 year warranty on any parts replaced
- Complete inspection of all mechanical parts on outside of unit
Don’t wait until your AC unit breaks down!
Your HVAC unit is the most expensive repair and replacement unit in your home. When you spend a few dollars a year to keep it running smooth you will save thousands in repair and replacement costs.
Learn more about our HVAC Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan
If you would like to schedule an inspection or learn more about how our plans work please do not hesitate to fill out the form on this page or give us a call in or Orange Park FL office at (904) 406-0070
Our North Florida AC Repair and Installation Service area includes:
Atlantic Beach | Baldwin | Bartram Park | Fleming Island | Green Cove Springs | Hastings | Jacksonville | Jacksonville Beach | Julington Creek | Keystone Heights | Middleburg | Neptune Beach | Orange Park | Oakleaf Plantation | Penney Farms | Ponte Vedra | St. Augustine | St. Augustine Beach | Yulee | Amelia Island | Fernandina Beach