Customized Preventive Maintenance: The Key To More Savings And Less Headaches
There is a saying that “prevention is better than cure.” In the world of HVAC, that old adage could never be truer. With repairs and replacements of heating and cooling systems possibly reaching serious amounts of money, keeping them in excellent shape all year long is key to saving more money and avoiding more headaches in the long run.
Here at Comfort Zone of North Florida Inc., we offer customized preventive maintenance services to match the varying needs and requirements of our residential and commercial clients.
Regular Inspections And Maintenance
Since our preventive maintenance plan is customized to the preferred schedule and specifications of our clients, we will be able to provide regular checkups on the condition of your air conditioning units and heaters at the best possible times. We will conduct inspections to see if there are small damages that could get worse and cost you more if left unattended. Moreover, we will clean your heating and cooling systems accordingly and take out all the dirt and dust that are starting to accumulate and affect their overall performance.
Our 24-Point Maintenance Plan
We established a 24-point maintenance plan that allows us to cover all areas all year round. Here is a breakdown of what you can expect from our customized preventive maintenance:
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Wash or replace air filters (provided by customer)
- Clean out drain pan
- Flush condensate drain line
- Blower wheel checked
- Refrigerant leak inspection on air handler
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Air handler visual inspection
- Clean leaves and debris
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condenser cabinet
- Visually inspect condenser for refrigerant leaks
- Tighten screws on cabinet
- Check insulation on copper lines
- Level thermostat
- Verify refrigerant pressure readings
- Verify correct amperage of compressor
- Verify correct amperage of fan motor
- Verify correct amperage of heat strips
- Check temperature differential
- Record all date and give customer a copy
- Includes 30 day warranty on labor, 1 year warranty on any parts replaced
- Complete inspection of all mechanical parts on outside of unit
Let’s Keep Your HVAC Running All Year Long!
If you have been used to experiencing HVAC problems year in and year out and spending hundreds of dollars on repairs, then it’s about time that we broke the cycle. Call us today at (904) 406-0070 or simply complete our form to request for a free estimate on customized preventive maintenance services. We will be more than excited to hear from you soon!